Noun: 1. The act of making an unfounded or unsubstantiated claim.
2. In philosophy, a method of debate or discussion based of the premise of: I think, therefore I am. I think you're wrong, therefore you are.
3. The act of disagreeing by employing rancor, name calling, ad hominem attacks or straw man argument.
Wrong again Raff*. I don't live a life of secrecy. I go about my business in the great wide open. You're just pissed that you can't call my boss like you did with Backes. Sorry, but I choose not to be part of your psychopathic fantasies.
Now...where's Wim? You remember Wim Don't you? I mean, you went all out to make this announcement...
Did Judyth Very Faker set him straight Raff*? Did she convince him that you're nothing but a lying little asshat that wishes so badly to be recognized as a great JFK researcher like she is?
Tell us Raff*, we're dying to know what took place in that conversation.......
1. Ozzy in the doorway. Wrong
2. Roy Lewis in Altgens 6. Wrong
3. Buell Frazier next to Maddie Reese in Wiegman, Wrong
4. Elbow man in Altgens 6. Wrong
5. Blackhole man in Altgens 6 is Lovelady. Wrong
6. 2 Doormen in Wiegman. Wrong
7. Altered hairline. Wrong
8. Shirt is not plaid. Wrong
9. Arrest shirt at work. Wrong
10. Jack Ruby in Altgens 6. Wrong
11. Woman and child in Altgens 6. Wrong
12. Woman and child in Towner. Wrong
13. 2nd fedora man in Altgens 6/Towner. Wrong
14. Maddie Reese in Wiegman. Wrong
15. Woman and child in King photos. Wrong
16. Laser columns. Wrong
17. Leaving immediately for the R/R tracks. Wrong
18. Bus transfer expiration. Wrong
19. Floor covering project. Wrong
20. Rifle fibers. Wrong
21. Clint Hill on different vehicle. Wrong
22. Moorman photo. Wrong
23. Babushka Lady. Wrong
24. Out front with Bill Shelley. Wrong
25. Can't capture a right hand from the left side. Majorly Wrong (couldn't BE more wrong motherfucker)
26. Head has to lean with shoulders. Wrong
27. One arm across torso. Wrong
28. Trees in Bell. Wrong
29. Lovelady's shirt unbuttoned. Wrong
30. George Hickey. Wrong
31. Danny Arce and his walkie-talkie. Wrong
32. Fake Ozzy's mama. Wrong
33. Mark Lane duped by fake Ozzy's mama. Wrong
34. Jackie's fake arm. Wrong
35. JFK jacket riding up. Wrong
36. Lovelady red & white striped shirt. Wrong.
37. Shelley and Lovelady in Couch.
38. No perfect V shadows. Wrong
39.Lovelady's arrow. Wrong
40. Lovelady in DPD footage. Wrong
41. Altgen's timeline. Wrong
42. JFK statue in Ft. Worth. Wrong
43. G.H.W. Bush in front of the TSBD. Wrong
44. Ozzy off work at 11:45 for lunch. Wrong.
45. DeLoach memo. Wrong
46. Signs in Hughes. Wrong
47. Harvey and Lee. Wrong
48. The manifesting T-shirt. Wrong
49. The OIC is relevant. Wrong
50. Bpete is anyone except Bpete.
Let's throw on top of that the following:
Busted for not being a licensed Doctor.
Busted for sending Czech emails.
Busted for impersonating others online
Busted for your claims concerning Judyth Very Faker, Jim Fetzer, James Norwood.
Seems ol' Hickey's sportin' a pretty wide cabeza there Raff*.And when you consider the photo you used above is distorted, seems like the same guy to everybody but you. We're used to that....
Your watch? You have an assigned post Raff*?
Let's use a little cinque-think to anal-ize that cinque-speak.........
Watch means an assigned post as a guard. Who you guardin' for Raff*? Is your watch an assigned area of research or an assigned group of people? Who has assigned you the duty to call people like Vince Palamara and Mary Moorman liars?
No one would say they were on "watch" unless they were on an assigned post. No one.
In addition, the word "watch" denotes a structured system such as maritime duty or the military. Raff*, you're just a butt-hole in Buda and there ain't no shippin' there, Skippy.
What branch of the military is paying you Raff*?
We have finally found out the source for all of Raff*'s bullshit blogs.....he's on "watch".
I never said there was a Secret Service Agent riding on the back of the Queen Mary. I said it was a Secret service Agent riding IN the back of the Queen Mary. No wonder you get so much stuff wrong. You can't read.
No, I'm saying he was riding in the back of this car....
There he is right there Raff*.
Why don't you get that big, fancy schmancy copy of Altgens that you said you bought, out and have a look Raff*. Oh, and if he was looking at the doorway, he sure as hell wasn't looking at Oswald.
If you look closely at the photo above, you'll see he has a big head.
We know Raff*. You didn't know until you pulled a Google search. Otherwise, you wouldn't have questioned an agent in the rear of the Queen Mary.
After that blog post, Raff* didn't mention Roy Lewis very much. There's good reason as to why...
If Ozzy was located where we see Billy Lovelady in Wiegman, he would have had to re-enter the building right in front of Roy Lewis. And Roy Lewis clearly stated that he didn't see Oswald at that time...
Lewis clearly states that he heard 3 shots fired from above him. Ozzy would have had to have left the steps between shots. Lewis states that Ozzy wasn't with him at the time he heard the shots.
He only saw Ozzy at 10 a.m.
Bullshit...Wiegman turned in the direction of the three shots heard by Lewis.
Everything maintained by Raff* depends on fiction not fact......